30274MARCH as a biz

    Apr 22, 2013
      >> Yes, we are Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists Inc., here in New Jersey.

      We obtained that milestone in autumn 2005 and we're in good standing. Also, we have no debt.

      But as we grow (and we're growing fast!), the club board (me, Justin, Bill, Andy Meyer) agreed a couple of years ago to stop publicly stating how much money is in our account. Not that you asked; I'm just providing background information.

      Our secret is that every year we kidnap a member or two and harvest their organs to sell.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic