30273Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Museum report -- help us!!!

    Apr 22, 2013
      >> This has all the workings of a PR disaster, and the shit will not only be on MARCH's face, but every group associated with InfoAge.

      That's ridiculous. But as usual, Will, on every fathomable subject, you are an expert.

      You'd be correct if I wanted our group to work * with * those who discriminate.

      Reality check: even the US military gave us their obsolete point of view. Anyone who can't grok that is on the wrong damn side of history.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic