30263In other, non-controversial MARCH news...

    Apr 22, 2013
      We're doing another TV prop deal. Selling a few surplus 8-bit systems to a company in Atlanta. They were so desperate for help that they begged me to personally drive the equipment down there! I convinced them that overnight UPS is more sensible. I will send details about the TV show when they become available.

      These deals are terrific for us, because they make substantial revenue (think dozens of more shelving units); they clear space (solves the problem of why'd we collect so many C-64s in the first place); and each deal becomes a reference for the next.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic