30253Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Museum report -- help us!!!

    Apr 22 7:04 AM
      BSA is legally allowed to have their "principles" according to SCOTUS. I agree with that. It's their first amendment right.

      But if a group's principles overtly * exclude * people who are welcomed by MARCH, then the groups should not partner. That alone is the basis for my response -- not my personal politics.

      I know of several well-respected MARCHins who are gay, and several who are atheist. Why would we support any group that wouldn't allow our own members to join, regardless of the reason?
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic