3025Re: FW: NY/CT collectors get together

  • Mike Ross
    Apr 5, 2006
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Leavitt <kelly@...>
      wrote:

      > > ----------

      NJ/Rockland

      > > > How about Longobardi's in Wappingers? Food's pretty good.

      I'm up for this too, other duties permitting. Couple of suggestions
      (general, not specific) for venues:

      1. We map locations of all participants and chose a location
      somewhere near the 'centre of gravity' of all concerned.

      Or

      2. We rotate the venue monthly, each month picking a venue close to
      one of the attendees - so we can have beer, pizza, and check out each
      others collections...

      Mike
      http://www.corestore.org
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic