30249Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Museum report -- help us!!!

    Apr 22, 2013
      Diplomacy ... Just a bit: Just as groups shouldn't judge their members based on what the members do in their personal lives, MARCH nor I would ever not welcome anyone who's friendly and into vintage computers based on how they do their parenting. It's none of our business. I hope any club members who might support BSA understand this. My original message applies to what transpires in official club business. We'd be rightfully and widely condemned if we worked with a group that openly bans Asians, blacks, Jews, etc, so there is no reason (other than phobia) for anyone to have a problem about not working with groups that ban atheists and gays.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic