30247Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Museum report -- help us!!!

    Apr 22, 2013
      Top post..
      There are InfoAge membership, MARCH insurance, and security issues
      unfortunately to allow scouts or general public to assist. We don't
      normally allow anyone access to the MARCH inventory building even MARCH
      list members. Only a few persons have been cleared.

      This is a subject that we'll discuss next time the MARCH BOD has a meeting
      to discuss the 18-19 weekend open house event.

      There are other ways scouts can help out, your offer is greatly
      appreciated.

      Best,

      Bill Degnan
      A VP MARCH

      > Is this something that a Boy Scout Troop could help with? My troop is
      often looking for Service Hours. :)

      > Vince
      >

      > > I'll be back in the warehouse this Sunday, this time with Jeff B.; what
      time of day is to be determined.

      > > With more than 350 people on this list, it would be nice if more people
      show up to help. :( Jeff B. and I have each literally hurt our backs and
      needed to see doctors in the past year because of all the hard work we're
      doing -- and yet we keep doing it because we are devoted.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic