30244RE: [midatlanticretro] OT Classic videos

  • Wesley Furr
    Apr 22, 2013
      I was doing a presentation on older computers and came across this great
      video:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFKCZLwbwwg

      It's all good, but the last half is really telling about Jobs & PARC...in
      Jobs' own words no less...

      Wesley