      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of joshbensadon
      Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:39 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: RCA COSMAC Microkit

      > > In this case, if you had an inverted bus, it would make sense to
      > > store
      > the ROM as inverted so you didn't have to put another buffer chip on
      > the bus. If you're trying to disassemble it, just run it through a
      > program to flip the bits.
      > >

      > -Thanks Dave-

      I don't think Bill has determined that the bus is inverted.

      I observed the dump that Bill posted didn't make sense as 1802 machine code
      until I guessed that the bits might be inverted.

      I am only guessing that the bus is inverted and wish to advise Bill to look
      out for that.

      I could be totally out to lunch, since it is an 1801 chip set.

      :)J