30187Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Unassembled Altair on eBay

  • Randall Kindig
    Apr 15, 2013
      If you want build an Altair kit:
      http://www.brielcomputers.com/

      Randy

      On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 4:39 PM, J. Alexander Jacocks <jjacocks@...> wrote:

      On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
        >> It belongs in a museum under glass next to an assembled one showing what people went through back in the day.

      Agreed.

      >> I though about bidding for about 15 seconds and realized the temptation would be too great to build it
      Not if it you put it in a MARCH museum display case and we don't give you a key. :)

      Who else, other than me, would love to get someone to duplicate this kit, so that they could actually build one?  I am very sorry that I am not old enough (born '76) to have been part of this part of the personal computing revolution.

      - Alex

      --
      Randy
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic