30145RE: [midatlanticretro] Hard drive "cloning" options

    Apr 11, 2013
      Wouldn't it be easier to just set up a laplink cable and trasfer the files
      that way? It would likely be one or two switched lines and that's all
      you'd need 25-pins on both ends. I have the laplink software for download
      on my site.
      bd