      Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2013 9:58 AM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: can a terminal damage a computer?

      --- In mailto:midatlanticretro%40yahoogroups.com, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      > Thanks everyone for
      your useful suggestions. I was burying the ground line in a coffee can full of dirt but I should be adding water occasionally to keep it a little muddy. That keeps the electrons flowing better.
      > --
      > Sent from my PDP
      8/e.

      lol. On this note, I think the electric company may be giving us used electrons (and charging us for new ones). I have no way to verify this, does anyone here have an electron microscope?

      :)J

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic