30129Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: can a terminal damage a computer?

    Apr 7, 2013
      On 04/07/2013 09:58 AM, joshbensadon wrote:
      >> Thanks everyone for your useful suggestions. I was burying the ground
      >> line in a coffee can full of dirt but I should be adding water
      >> occasionally to keep it a little muddy. That keeps the electrons
      >> flowing better.
      >
      > lol. On this note, I think the electric company may be giving us used
      > electrons (and charging us for new ones). I have no way to verify this,
      > does anyone here have an electron microscope?

      [raises hand] I do.

      However, inspecting electrons with an electron microscope is tough, because
      you have to stain them for them to become visible. I once had a bottle of
      stain that was made from quarks and muons, but the guy who sold it to me (who
      had the oddest green scaly skin) isn't answering his phone anymore.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ