30123RE: [midatlanticretro] can a terminal damage a computer?

  • Wesley Furr
    Apr 7, 2013
      Perhaps the chip was marginal to begin with, thus a very small jolt was
      enough to cause it to fail? Seems odd it would generate in the Apple II
      (where you touched) and go across the serial line without damaging the II...

      Wesley