30104re: [midatlanticretro] Re: RCA COSMAC Microkit

    Apr 5, 2013
      Mike,

      > That is really cool. Are you going to try to get it going? Do you have
      any software?

      Just got it, I have not even tested the power yet. .. I have this Scelbi
      kit to get started first!

      > The group of us folks working on SCELBI's are very lucky in that SCELBI
      consulting published most of their software in book form. SCELBAL BASIC
      has been digitized a few years back, and I'm working on digitizing and
      running some of their other published programs on reproduction hardware.
      It's been a real trip. We think that some of this stuff hasn't been run on
      physical hardware (or otherwise) in 25 or more years.

      Basically I picked this COSMAC up because it was now or never. What to do
      and when to do it to be determined. I will be bringing both the Scelbi and
      the COSMAC to the MARCH open house most likely.