30060Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Can you help?

  • David Gesswein
    Apr 2, 2013
      On Tue, Apr 02, 2013 at 10:27:37AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

      > It was in fact an April fools' joke...right??

      If nobody has come forward by now I suspect not. The message isn't that
      different from ones I get occasionally through my web site.

      Can the list admin get his real email address to check? It appears its
      blocked from normal list members.