30017Re: Museum change

  • corey986
    Apr 1 3:46 AM
      I'm ok with that. Remember to include a vintage "android" exhibit since we all know that Google is currently rewriting the history books to make it that Android was the first successful program to run on the Altair and that Bill Gates and Paul Allen stole Android Basic from a 2 year old Larry Page back in 75'. He hand assembled it using candy button paper (its quality inspired by dirty diapers), But Bill Gates walked away with it and sold the paper to MITS as Micro-Soft Basic after punch holes where the missing candy buttons were and then eating the extras for himself.

      Cheers,
      Corey

      > I was thinking that our museum exhibits really need to focus more on what the general public values and less on what just we geeks value.
      >
      > So, we should start by rebuilding the consumer micro exhibit. Let's focus a lot more on Apple, and remove all the other 8-bit stuff.
      >
      > Thoughts?

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic