29995Re: [midatlanticretro] New VAX

  • David Riley
    Mar 31, 2013
      On Mar 30, 2013, at 23:39, Brian Roth <abacos_98@...> wrote:

      >You and me both. The 11/780 is awesome in SO many ways!

      Haven't cracked the two BA-11's but I'm hoping for some nice goodies in there. I can't believe this thing has not been touched. Its all there.

      Just checked some of the box's. Couple of DECmates with original software. Two pallets of VT102 with just about all of them having Retro Graphic boards in them
      VT240's, couple of VR201's that are pretty moldy. Easy fix.

      Two PALLETS of VT102? Are you planning on selling any, even the terminal-only ones? I could do with something a little more authentic than a Mac SE running ZTerm.

      Seriously, amazing find. Where was it? Old factory? University?

      - Dave
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic