29989Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Semi-OT: history of phone phreaking

    Mar 30, 2013
      >> Now that the significance of that device is clear

      It wasn't * not * clear.

      >> perhaps MARCH will laminate or frame the Novation poster I can bring?

      Sure.

      One day, when we get more space, there are * many * things we can add to our DIY/homebrew exhibit. Bell Labs was of course an NJ-centric organization, and we need to acknowledge that in the museum. (I have an idea of how to do so * without * waiting until we get more space. Stay tuned...)
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic