2996RE: [midatlanticretro] dopey computer question

    Apr 2, 2006
      I used to make pretty decent charts with AppleWorks on my //e in the mid-80s.

      From: Chris M [mailto:chrism3667@...]
      Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 9:14 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] dopey computer question

      not really off topic, in that its underlying purpose
      is to salvage (hopefully) some vintage stuph. I need
      to be able to print out (in black) what essentially
      looks like a bar chart (kind of) - 25 bars, 1/4 of an
      inch wide by say 3 inches long, spaced 4/10 inches
      center to center. The dimensions need to be
      essentially dead on. I guess I could experiment with
      different programs (assuming I have one suited for the
      task) but its always easier to just ask. Any clues?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic