29958Re: Altair / Fool on the Hill question

  • joshbensadon
    Mar 29, 2013
      > > >   Ferrite
      > > Well, it could be a Ferret, less the little critter run away
      >
      > Hehehehe. I don't know, it might be patient. Ferrets like music, but I'm not so sure they like RFI. Still, I can't imagine that wire wound around a ferret would make a very good antenna.

      There's an idea. I don't think the ferret would like it much though.
      I don't have ferrets, but I have cats, perhaps I can try it with one of them? Stay tuned! (My cats are looking at me, not amused).

      > John even videotaped it when we got the program working on my machine:
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tImrHlYLzZo

      Very cool! Thanks for the video.

      > So, yeah. RF music on S100 boxes works quite well. It really isn't that hard to do. At TCF, Corey entered the program into his system, and we put a random old AA5 radio I'd bought at the flea market area for a few bucks next to it, and it worked there too. We just set the radio next to the computer, with it's cover off, and had lovely RF noise/music playing loud and clear.

      Here's an idea. Get 2 Altairs to play dueling banjos (or Altairs).

      :)J
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic