29952Re: S-100 IDE, was: [midatlanticretro] desoldering station advice

  • Systems Glitch
    Mar 29, 2013
      > Interesting! Any idea if it's possible to use the CF card with PC based
      > emulators to manipulate/load the OS?

      Not that I know of, but I'm far from the authority on it. John Monahan (runs s100computers.com) has test software written for both CP/M and ROM (patch your own console I/O) available through his website.

      It should be possible to emulate the board in one of the extensible emulators, saving the generated output to an image that could then be dumped onto the CF card.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic