29948Re: S-100 IDE, was: [midatlanticretro] desoldering station advice

  • Systems Glitch
    Mar 29 12:03 PM
      > (To keep it on topic, I sent an email to the person that made the IDE CF
      > S100 card and am hoping to hear that there are more boards out there. I
      > plan to build one as a temporary hold out in place of my hard sectored
      > IMSAI Northstar drive.)

      I've got one of the dual-drive ones from s100computers/N8VEM, I just started populating it last week actually. If none are available it would be extremely easy to clone, especially if you don't care about IEEE-696 support. It's mostly just an 8255 PIA and a bit of glue logic.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic