      From: ysgdhio
      Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 7:53 PM
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] RE: IBM PS/2 Model 25 processor

      On 3/28/06, Timothy J Fagan <TimothyJFagan@...> wrote:
      See - I even showed the hex part of the conversion. There it is in EBSDIC (sic). Now, what do I win?!?! :-)))

      You earn the right to correctly abbreviate "Extended Binary Coded Decimal Interchange Code". ;-)

      (Couldn't help it. I grew up in "IBM country", not far from White Plains, NY)

    • Show all 54 messages in this topic