29928Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Altair / Fool on the Hill question

    Mar 28, 2013
      >> Plan B, build some shielding around your exhibit?

      I emailed Erik Klein (because he's done the demo) and he also suggested shielding around the exhibit.

      A quick Google search pointed me to simple directions for making a Faraday cage, but doesn't that have to be 360 degrees? Obviously my shield needs at least one open side. Can a cage work with one open side? Or is there a simpler way to make a shield?
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic