      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Wesley Furr
      Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 8:31 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] www.vintage-computer.com website status?

      Looks like the domain name expired on the 24th...here's the whois info from
      Godaddy:

      Domain Name.......... vintage-computer.com Creation Date........ 2002-03-24
      Registration Date.... 2002-03-24 Expiry Date.......... 2013-03-24
      Organisation Name.... karen klein Organisation Address. 1726 don avenue
      Organisation Address.
      Organisation Address.
      Organisation Address. san jose
      Organisation Address. 95124
      Organisation Address. CA
      Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

      Does anyone have a contact for the person who runs the site? Assuming they
      don't already know about it... I hope it doesn't go away! That's an
      incredible resource on the web...and I've just gotten used to checking in
      and participating...

      Thanks,

      Wesley