29890RE: [midatlanticretro] How do I make boot floopy? IMSAI + Northstar + CP/M?

  • telmnstr
    Mar 26, 2013
      I just looked. MDC-A4 is the floppy controller.

      Looks like a video card, and there is a serial card but I haven't
      identified it. The cards are in there... very tough to pull out.

      4 ram cards as well.

      I'm going to look to replace the 4 huge electrolytic caps on the psu.