29883RE: [midatlanticretro] How do I make boot floopy? IMSAI + Northstar + CP/M?

  • telmnstr
    Mar 26, 2013
      I think it is a Northstar controller, but I will check when I get home.

      I was just thinking how awesome it would be if something like the Apple II
      A.P.E. utility existed, but doubted I would be that lucky :-)

      When I search the internet for Northstar IMSAI CPM type stuff, I always
      just land on the Northstar Horizon information. It is Z80, where as the
      IMSAI originally was Intel 8080 so I assume the Horizon boot stuff isn't
      gonna fly.

      I know there is the boot.sys file or whatever where you can poke in all
      the values to get components working together.

      OH CRAP. I just remembered, I have a cassette tape drive....

      Is there a mp3 archive? :-)