29881How do I make boot floopy? IMSAI + Northstar + CP/M?

  • telmnstr
    Mar 26, 2013
      I own an IMSAI 8080 in beautiful condition.

      It has an external Northstar badged floppy that matches the machine.

      I'm looking for pointers on making a bootable CP/M disk for it?

      Can I write it with a 5.25" tied to a standard PC or does it require a
      Catweasel type board / existing old computer?

      There is a small local one day gaming event coming up in my area at the
      Chesapeake Virginia library. They're showing Wargames at night so I'm
      thinking maybe I should bring the IMSAI out.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic