29843Re: Nascom User Group

  • Mike
    Mar 23, 2013

      > Mike,
      >
      > >> I have been reading about your activities and event with great interest; one of the liveliest groups I have had the pleasure to be a member of.
      >
      > Thank you. We try!
      >
      > >> I didn't see mention of ... Nascom
      >
      > I never heard of that until you joined our list. Was it only sold in Europe?
      >
      > Let us know if you ever visit our side of the pond.

      Evan,
      I have to admit that due to the Nascom popularity in Europe that they had made their way over to the USA too. I have looked to see if I can find any detail about export of them but not been successful.

      The is a very brief summary on Wikipedia:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nascom

      And a good deal of documentation and detail here:
      http://www.nascomhomepage.com/

      and a blog here: http://nascom-uk.blogspot.co.uk/

      If I ever come your way I shall call in - probably not with the Nascom though!

      Regards,
      Mike
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic