29831RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Triad/Activant Automotive inventory computer available

  • Wesley Furr
    Mar 22, 2013
      Wow indeed...yet another reason in my mind for some copyright reform! I was
      reading something just the other day commenting on similar such
      issues...including things like the ability of your local repair shop
      (non-dealer) to work on your new vehicle and its electronic systems.

      Wesley