29828Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Interesting Thread in vintage-computer.com about ages of hobbyists on topic

    Mar 21, 2013
      On 03/21/2013 09:16 PM, Wesley Furr wrote:
      > The only thing I would like to have had that I've turned down was an HP 9000
      > L1000...not really vintage though. I drew the line at something I couldn't
      > move on my own. :-) Would probably have made a nice space heater though...

      Drawing the line at machines one can't move oneself is a good thing.

      I have an IBM z/890 here. It weighs 2100lbs. No typo.

      I can drive a forklift on my own. =)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ