29827RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Interesting Thread in vintage-computer.com about ages of hobbyists on topic

  • Wesley Furr
    Mar 21, 2013
      The only thing I would like to have had that I've turned down was an HP 9000
      L1000...not really vintage though. I drew the line at something I couldn't
      move on my own. :-) Would probably have made a nice space heater though...

      Wesley