29799RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Interesting Thread in vintage-computer.com about ages of hobbyists on topic

  • Wesley Furr
    Mar 21, 2013
      Dave,

      Can you offer some tips as far as finding such storage space? With two kids
      at home (and a wife who is already annoyed with my collecting habits), about
      the only storage I have is a 12x20 outdoor shed...which isn't really a great
      place for vintage computers, but it has to do...and is already about full...

      Thanks,

      Wesley