29735re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Trenton Computer Festival Exhibit Photos

    Mar 19, 2013

      > VCF is held at an engineering college. Where's the "open house" demo of
      the hard science stuff, other than the wall posters?

      > grunt grunt growl

      I called the school's IT departments to see if I could fax an announcement
      letter to be posted in labs, etc. for students to read that would publicize
      the vintage computer exhibit.

      They're on spring break. TCF is disconnected from the school. I suggest
      that the school is supposedly full of budding engineers and programmers,
      where were they at TCF? A Maker Faire in Daytona?