29711Re: [midatlanticretro] TCF - questions people asked?

  • Ken
    Mar 17, 2013
      At 3/17/2013 12:57 PM, s100doctor wrote:
      [...]
      >The surprising comment, was when someone pulled out a smart-phone and said "...and look where we are at now." I said, "yeah, but in five years, that phone will be worthless - but THIS (pointing to the H8 system) will STILL be worth a thousand bucks". Not the kindest thing I said, but it's a point worth noting.

      One big difference between the Heath and the phone: With the "smart-phone," it's the phone that's smart. With the Heath, it's the user that's smart.

      - Ken, wishing I'd made it to Trenton
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic