29710Re: [midatlanticretro] TCF - questions people asked?

  • David Gesswein
    Mar 17, 2013
      On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 04:57:28PM -0000, s100doctor wrote:
      > "What were the five most common questions or comments of those who
      > looked at your exhibit?" and
      The most common was where variants of where do you get consumables.

      The next was clarifying confusion over what was the purpose of a plotter.

      I don't think any more really stood out.

      For this crowd I got mostly either people reminiscing about stuff they
      had familiarity with back in the day or people who wanted to look but didn't
      seem to be interested in questions/discussion. Or I was just too scary.

      > "What was the most UNEXPECTED comment or question?"
      People pointing out the similarity to 3D printers.

      Is it running VMS was somewhat amusing.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic