29695Re: Well the terminal doesn't work

    Mar 15, 2013
      Evan,

      In your reply to Herb you forgot that I had said earlier that any working terminal, even one from 1980 would be OK (the H-19/Z-19's). They're more reliable and we have to be realistic about "working". The ADM3's are pretty fragile and anyone would be smart to have a backup even if it's not from the mid 70's.

      It takes a lot of work to get an exhibit like this running on short notice. I just want to recognize everyone's efforts. I for one am looking forward to seeing this exhibit. I am bringing my son Lloyd too. He will learn a lot (and ask a lot of questions).

      Bill