29672RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: Old 10base-T ethernet on a modern network

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Mar 14, 2013

      Just throw in a cheap 10Base-T hub in the mix. Some of the "older" Macs
      don't play well at all with autosensing switches. I keep a 24 port hub
      on my home network that also supports AUI and 10base-2. Just handy to
      have around for all this old stuff.

      Kelly
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic