29660Re: [midatlanticretro] Bad news, good news: VCF East 9.0 cancelled due to Sandy; but ....

  • Jeff Galinat
    Mar 13, 2013
      On 3/13/2013 5:07 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      >> do you feel that there will be a MARCH swap meet in May?

      Yes, we'll start planning that after things settle down from Trenton.

      Hi Evan,
        Thanks for the quick reply.  Great!  Looking forward to the swap meet.  I hope to stop by & visit MARCH at TCF if I can get away from my tables.  This will be my 35th year selling at TCF.  These days at TCF, I mainly sell microcontroller stuff like Arduinos, serial character LCDs, Raspberry Pi and stuff like that but rest assured the stuff I sell at the MARCH swap meet will be mid 70's to mid 80's vintage stuff.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic