29654Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: RL01 drives, worthwhile?

  • Mike Loewen
    Mar 13, 2013
      On Wed, 13 Mar 2013, Systems Glitch wrote:

      > Well, I contacted the eBay seller for the one that didn't sell for $5.95
      > and got it relisted BIN for $6. So I've got an unknown pack on the way
      > that should at least be good for "core charge" to Athana if it is
      > ruined!

      I received the following message from someone at Athana at the end of
      January:

      "Do you have RL-02 disk packs?
      How much are they? Please call me."

      I thought that was a bit odd. Did anyone else get something similar?
      I do have one RL02K-DC pack, condition unknown, but I wasn't in the mood
      to give it up.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...