29615Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: RL01 drives, worthwhile?

  • William Donzelli
    Mar 12, 2013
      > I also have a pair of RL01 drives, and a few RL01 packs. Please add me to
      > the list of "people to bug about RL01's". It's on my list to make these work
      > again with an 11/34. But it won't happen soon, I don't even mention it on my
      > site.

      Just a friendly reminder to anyone that gets an RL01 drive working -
      all of the RL01 packs from the Rockland County machine need to be
      wiped of any and all user data. It is part of the agreement MARCH made
      for the donation.

      --
      Will
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic