29608Re: [midatlanticretro] Switchmode Supplies for S-100 Boxes

  • Systems Glitch
    Mar 12, 2013
      > I bought a 15V Mean Well PSU for a synthesizer project last year. We also use Mean Well products at work and have found them to be very good.

      Same here. I've used their supplies that mount to DIN rail extensively at my previous job. We almost never had the power supplies fail, and never without good reason.

      > FWIW, Jameco is a distributor for them in the US and I'm sure Mean Well has distributors in Europe and the UK.

      Yes, Jameco carries a lot of selection! I'll probably be buying a small "open frame" (aka bare circuit board) +/- 15V supply for the +/- 18V rails from Jameco.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic