29604Re: [midatlanticretro] Switchmode Supplies for S-100 Boxes

  • Mike Strange
    Mar 11, 2013
      A nice small PSU - one small problem for us over this side of the pond - the guy wants $49.70 for shipping.

      We often find this to be the case with obsolete ICs - example $24 for the IC and $40 for shipping .. for ONE IC! (INTEL 1976 P8275 Programmable Graphics Generator)

      Mike

      On 11 Mar 2013 , Systems Glitch said:

      All,

      Just picked up one of these myself:

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/151009083997

      Can't beat the price! It includes a voltage adjust trimpot for finding that minimum voltage at which your cards will function while running as cool as possible. Not enough output for a really big backplane loaded with cards, but I'm planning on using mine for a small portable chassis.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional