29589Re: [midatlanticretro] wire wrap bits?

  • Systems Glitch
    Mar 9, 2013
      >I used one of those Radio Shack hand WW tools for years; it worked
      > great.

      They're not too bad, I do like that the heel of the handle spins so you can put pressure on it with your palm. I've got an OK Industries hand wrap tool that I mostly use now, because it's got an unwrap end too.

      Jeff, there are a number of people with OK Industries bits/sleeves on eBay. I don't know if they're for the squeeze kind or the electric kind. I can bring my OK Industries electric wrap gun and we can see if the bit is exchangable with yours at TCF if you want.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic