29582Tomorrow -- mini-event

    Mar 8, 2013
      Tomorrow from 9am-1:30pm, Alise and I will be at "Super Science Saturday" in the Ridgewood, NJ high school. I don't expect much from this event, but who knows ... I'm told the event is mostly kids, and it's only a half-day, so I'm not going too crazy with the MARCH exhibit -- just one table. I am doing an "antique mobility" theme. Bringing our MOBIDIC poster, a working Osborne, and a couple of early PDAs (one being a late-model Newton to show that "tablets" aren't new). Also bringing a stack of MARCH and InfoAge literature.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic