29580Boards Rescued...

  • DougCrawford
    Mar 8, 2013
      May not be a great save, but rooting through some boxes of boards
      at my local surplus place, I found:

      a huge 1983 NCR 2MB memory board with scads of 16MB dram chips.
      I'm guessing from a Tower series. It not a bus board; it looks like
      it was stacked against a frame; it has locking ribbon cable connectors.

      a CPU board from what looks like an Altos 8000 series. The entire board
      is socketed. Loads of z80 stuff, 208K memory.

      An Altos 8" floppy controller board. Also all socketed.

      The boards are in pretty good condition and look complete.
      A little corrosion in spots. Edge pins are mangled in a few
      places,but straightenable.

      Its a shame they were torn out of their original enclosures!
      Don't know what I'm going to do with them.
      Make great displays if nothing else.
      Can post pics of anyone is interested.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic