29568re: [midatlanticretro] ASR33 Dashpot Alignment Tips ?

    Mar 7, 2013

      > I'll be working on my teletype later today. It has a long standing
      problem with the carriage sticking at the left hand side of its travel,
      which I believe is caused by dashpot misalignment. Anyone have any tips for
      aligning it properly ? I'd like to finally get this one sorted out.

      I have had this issue. I recall it not being a big deal to fix for me, I
      used a nut driver to adjust the nuts manually until alignment was achieved.
      You think I needed to adjust the carriage too, it all fits together.
      Make sure the entire chassis is in the base correctly.

      bd
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic