29560RE: [midatlanticretro] Computers as investment

  • Wesley Furr
    Mar 6, 2013
      Do these detailed and explicit instructions need to be part of a formal
      lawyer-written and legalese-filled document, or will it suffice to have a
      written note with your signed name on it? Or just a formal will with a line
      saying to see a related informal document?

      Sounds like a good idea regardless of what one is collecting...

      Wesley