29554Re: [midatlanticretro] Computers as investment

  • Ray Sills
    Mar 6, 2013
      On Mar 6, 2013, at 1:45 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
      > In the event of my untimely demise, my wife has instructions to
      > contact
      > this group for assistance in selling the valuable items and finding
      > homes
      > for the rest. With working IMSAIs selling for > $2,000, that's only
      > fair
      > to her.
      > Someone else will have to help find buyers for $10,000 worth of
      > brass
      > instruments. :-)

      A very good idea. Even better would be to put it in writing, as part
      of a legal will. Heaven forbid, but it could happen that one of us
      expires along with our significant other in a common accident... (that
      does happen). And I think virtually all of us would want to see that
      these important items are placed in the hands of someone who will
      continue to care for them... and not just get tossed as "junk". That
      happens, too.

      In my case, anything that might be of interest to MARCH, has already
      been donated to MARCH... with the single exception of my RCA VIP.

      73 de Ray
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic